PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: ATI Radeon 9000 Mac Edition

Mechcozmo
Sep 18, 2005, 02:00 PM
Wondering how much it would go for. Taken out of a working Quicksilver.

Card has 64MB of VRAM
DVI and ADC out
AGP 4x (?)

The card supports screen spanning and Quartz Extreme. It does not support Core Image.

I know that it worked fine under Jaguar with the ATI drivers and under Tiger natively. I'd assume it would work fine under Panther too.

How much would you be willing to pay for this card? I would like to know an approximate value. Thanks!

doucy2
Sep 18, 2005, 02:05 PM
it also is 2x and will work in a sawtooth
i to also have one 4 sale

Patmian212
Sep 18, 2005, 02:37 PM
I am interested in it, I can spend $20 plus shipping to madrid 28010

gizzard
Sep 20, 2005, 04:06 PM
I am interested in it, I can spend $20 plus shipping to madrid 28010
Are auction style FS thread allowed? I told the bidder I'd pay $40 shipped and he said it was fine. He delayed saying he had to get approval for his father. A day later, he tells me someone offered him $50 and asked if I would like to beat it.

wtf?

Patmian212
Sep 20, 2005, 04:15 PM
Are auction style FS thread allowed? I told the bidder I'd pay $40 shipped and he said it was fine. He delayed saying he had to get approval for his father. A day later, he tells me someone offered him $50 and asked if I would like to beat it.

wtf?

Yes it is allowed, not the best way to sell things but not against the rules.

ebuc
Sep 21, 2005, 10:18 PM
PMs sent.

Mechcozmo
Sep 22, 2005, 12:08 AM

wtf?

To be fair, they did offer $40. I told them I already had an offer of $40 and if they wanted to get the card, they would have to bid more. They did so. I then offered you the fair chance to buy the card, seeing as you were interested.

And also, they had a safer payment plan, namely PayPal (say what you will, it is safer than other non-web alternatives)

I would appreciate it if any other questions were sent as PMs to me. Thank you.