Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Must.Get.nano!

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2005
Any suggestions on which color would be better and why?

-does the black one smudge like the PSP?
-is the white one like the regualr iPod?

Thanks.

iPaul

number9

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2004
USA
I personally ordered a black one. I love the white, as it just looks great on any apple product. But I really think the black is sleek looking, and its something different. I never had an a actual white iPod, as I had a blue 1st Gen mini, so I'm not all that attached to the white color. The black may show finger prints more than the white and whatnot, but its kinda like a black car: it'll get dirty, but it looks freakin sweet while its getting dirty and looks even better once ya clean it off.

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
Death Metal Black wins every time!!!!!!! :mad: grrrr

hehe, well I do plan on getting a black one but I've got a 40gb 4th generation one anyways so I need something different.

Must.Get.nano!

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2005
number9 said:
I personally ordered a black one. I love the white, as it just looks great on any apple product. But I really think the black is sleek looking, and its something different. I never had an a actual white iPod, as I had a blue 1st Gen mini, so I'm not all that attached to the white color. The black may show finger prints more than the white and whatnot, but its kinda like a black car: it'll get dirty, but it looks freakin sweet while its getting dirty and looks even better once ya clean it off.

Ya i guess your rite, but i have a PSP and i hate wipin off the fingerprints every time i use it... gets annoyin after a while

i can always get a white one and get a black skin or somethin...
but i totally agree with the blaks sleekness and everythin :p

iPaul

number9

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2004
USA
I was thinking I might just get a clear skin for it once they hit stores. Eventually I'll probably get a third party armband, maybe DLO or someone will come out with one similar to the one i have for my mini. Its the skin, clear, so most of its blueness shows through, but then i can slide the arm band out.

Must.Get.nano!

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2005
number9 said:
I was thinking I might just get a clear skin for it once they hit stores. Eventually I'll probably get a third party armband, maybe DLO or someone will come out with one similar to the one i have for my mini. Its the skin, clear, so most of its blueness shows through, but then i can slide the arm band out.

Do you think theyll make a skin that protects the screen and the wheel for the NANO?

number9

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2004
USA
I'm guessing someone will. As of now, I know the Apple nano tubes actually cover the wheel, and for mini's and full size iPods i thought iSkin or some brand like that hand skins that had interchangeable hard plastic screen covers

Must.Get.nano!

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2005
Anyway,I think weve reached a point...

-White is for cool people...
-Black is ALSO for cool people but who dont mind havin fingerprtins on their iPod :D

iPaul

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.