PDA

View Full Version : [Desktop] Wallpaper Request

ckalinec
Dec 4, 2012, 11:55 AM
Hey guys, was wondering if I could get this wallpaper adjusted to 1280 x 800 from anyone. Sorry if I'm missing a specific request thread. If I am let me know!

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/031/9/4/minimalist_civil_war_by_jegang-d37pvmi.jpg

tiggger
Dec 4, 2012, 10:23 PM
Hey guys, was wondering if I could get this wallpaper adjusted to 1280 x 800 from anyone. Sorry if I'm missing a specific request thread. If I am let me know!

this work?

Mal
Dec 5, 2012, 10:17 AM
this work?

Pretty sure that's the wrong ratio (this is a desktop thread, I think it needs to be horizontal).

jW

tiggger
Dec 5, 2012, 12:09 PM
Pretty sure that's the wrong ratio (this is a desktop thread, I think it needs to be horizontal).

jW

oops, sorry bout that. see if this will do...

ckalinec
Dec 5, 2012, 11:41 PM
That's awesome thanks!

Is there any way you could raise the Civil War writing up a little bit (So it fits above the dock on my mac)? And also center it up some? I know the original file wasn't center but if you could make it that way that would be awesome!

tiggger
Dec 8, 2012, 09:56 AM
That's awesome thanks!

Is there any way you could raise the Civil War writing up a little bit (So it fits above the dock on my mac)? And also center it up some? I know the original file wasn't center but if you could make it that way that would be awesome!

try this...