PDA

View Full Version : Griffin iMic & CompactFlash Card Reader

Artful Dodger
Sep 19, 2005, 07:36 PM
For Sale: Now Open to Trades...

iMic (usb) stereo audio device with PC/Mac software disc, manual and stereo line. This is new and never used as I opened it up to read the manual and as I said, never used. SOLD

CompactFlash Card Reader (usb) with usb extension cable, windows and Mac compatible disc software. This is also an item never used. Sold

Shipping to the Continental US. I live near Buffalo, NY and will ship asap. or local pickups welcome. This may help some Canadian people out if they wish to pickup.

Payment methods I will take: Moneyorders but I prefer PayPal for faster shipping to the buyer. Once the funds have cleared I will ship the item(s) out to the buyer.

I have sold to: Devilot76 and to Jayeskreezy before on MR.

I will give all tracking #'s in emails when shipped as well as when money is received for good communication. All I ask is for feed back after the transaction and thank you for the interest.
You can PM me or email me or post and I'll get to you and your Q's asap

Artful Dodger
Sep 20, 2005, 10:58 AM
Just dropped the Price on the reader. Hope this helps :)

Artful Dodger
Sep 21, 2005, 11:48 AM
Hi, I will start looking into trades for these two fine items ;)

Artful Dodger
Sep 21, 2005, 04:36 PM
Last drop for Card Reader $10 shipped :o

ebook
Sep 21, 2005, 08:32 PM
Would you be willing to take any less on the iMic, I might be interested so I could do some recording on my iBook.

Artful Dodger
Sep 22, 2005, 11:33 AM
ebook
Would you be willing to take any less on the iMic, I might be interested so I could do some recording on my iBook.

PM sent

Artful Dodger
Sep 22, 2005, 08:48 PM
iMic Sold and thank you :p Card reader left any takers on the price let me know :)

Artful Dodger
Sep 23, 2005, 09:53 AM
iMic shipped, great doing business with ebook, I would sell to him again.

ebook
Sep 26, 2005, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the quick shipping Artful... I received it in the mail this morning just as described!

Artful Dodger
Sep 26, 2005, 02:11 PM
Glad to hear it, enjoy and thanks again :)