Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

miss.manson

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
Georgia
Does anyone know if this case will work with the Glas.t?
$(KGrHqF,!iME8Lp(bj!fBPzw2FTT0!~~60_3.JPG

1.0x0.jpg

1.0x0.jpg

Thanks!

ToddH

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2010
Central Tx
The Glast.R willfit just fine. It does not go all the way to the edge of the original glass surface. There is about a .5mm gap all the way around when it is installed correctly. You will not have a problem. The Glast is about .4mm thick and may be higher (surfacewise) over the edge of the case. If you normally put your phone face down, it just might sit on the glass.

miss.manson

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
Georgia
The Glast.R willfit just fine. It does not go all the way to the edge of the original glass surface. There is about a .5mm gap all the way around when it is installed correctly. You will not have a problem. The Glast is about .4mm thick and may be higher (surfacewise) over the edge of the case. If you normally put your phone face down, it just might sit on the glass.

Thanks!

jettrue

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2007
This case is actually on my list of possible ergonomic comfortable cases. (see my post about having comfort issues).

If I get it, I'd love to find out where you live and walk by. That would be quite a spectacle. I'll be sure to have the camera app open. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

miss.manson

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
Georgia

What about with the Candy shell? I don't ever put my phone face down lol.

AFDoc

Suspended
Jun 29, 2012
Colorado Springs USA for now
Yeah, if you like that case maybe commenting on others grammar is the least of your worries. Fugly is as fulgy does. It appears there is no lip over the glass on the case so it should work.

miss.manson

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
Georgia
Yeah, if you like that case maybe commenting on others grammar is the least of your worries. Fugly is as fulgy does. It appears there is no lip over the glass on the case so it should work.

It's a damn cellphone case for crying out loud. It's not YOUR case or YOUR phone so don't worry about it. I asked a simple question and it had nothing to do with the appearance of the case. You people are ridiculous.

----------

I'm a girl and I have very small hands.

Comfort > Looks

ThunderApple

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2010
The GlasT and R will work with the Candyshell. I have it myself. It fits great.

You guys all act like you have the best looking cases on your iPhone. She has small hands so she's going for comfort, not look. It's obvious she doesn't care on looks so why comment on the look of it?

guccigucci88

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2010
Yup i have this case and im actually using it with a glass screenshield. Mine isnt the glas.t just a no frills screenshield but the same outcome nonetheless.

You said you have small hands btw but this case is actually quite bulky. Have u tried any slimmer cases or does the ergonomics of this case work well for u?

Does anyone know if this case will work with the Glas.t?

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.