PDA

View Full Version : 60GB Al. Powerbook Hard Drive & LaCie d2 DVD±RW with LightScribe for Sale

derajfast
Sep 20, 2005, 08:56 PM
I am consdering selling both of these items. I MIGHT be upgrading my powerbook hard drive to a 120 from the 60 I have now since I am running out of room on it (2.1 gb left)...Before I ship it, I would certainly clean it and everything. It is used, mind you, (about 1.5 years old). It has not given me any problems whatsoever though. It is for my 15inch aluminum powerbook. PM or leave a message here of you are interested.

ALSO: I am definitely selling my external LaCie d2 DVD±RW with LightScribe
drive. http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=10548 There are specs and everything there. I paid about 200 for this at the apple store because my internal superdrive was not working for some reason. And, of course, the second i take the LaCie Drive out of the box, my internal one starts working. So I do not need it anymore, it has never been used and will ship in the original box with Toast 6. I accept Paypal, and am looking to get around 150-170 for it +15 for shipping. I am open to trades of any sort (no not Anthony Quinn's undershirt for all you Seinfeld fans). Just PM, or IM me (derajfast on AIM) if you want to talk about it at all. I have never sold anything on here, and have sold on eBay a bit. I have 16 positive reviews, and no negatives. I have sold many computer and consumer electronic stuff. If you want to check that out, my username there is derajfast as well.

If anyone is interested at all, PM/Email/IM me, and we will talk. I am open, and I am no significant rush to get rid of these things, so take your time, weigh your options, and hopefully you make a wise choice!

Almost forgot: I also have a 256mb stick of RAM since I just upgraded mine from this powerbook and it works fine, so if you are interested in that as well, just shoot me a PM/Email/IM.....You know the drill. Give me an offer!

macEfan
Sep 20, 2005, 09:12 PM
not interested, but for the hard drive you may wana consider putting it in an external drive case. its nice and small and quiet and you could back up your stuff on it.

derajfast
Sep 20, 2005, 09:15 PM
Well I already have a 320gb LaCie with videos and stuff on it, and all my files backed up....But the thing is I like having all my music on my laptops internal hard drive, and now its around 50GB, so when i travel, I am without about 10GB of my music because theres not enough room. But thanks for the advice anyway!

derajfast
Sep 21, 2005, 02:03 PM
(The LaCie drive ships in box, with all original contents including Toast 6, and I believe a blank dvd and cd).

widgetguy
Sep 21, 2005, 02:55 PM
i hit ya on aim aboutt the 60gb hdf

jaydon34
Sep 21, 2005, 03:11 PM
how much do you want for the 60 gb

derajfast
Sep 21, 2005, 04:14 PM
about 60ish, but i am negotiable

derajfast
Sep 24, 2005, 11:53 AM
well since no one is interested in the external dvd drive, i am going to go to ebay with it.

getbigg21
Sep 24, 2005, 02:14 PM
sent pm