PDA

View Full Version : waiting App review time 5 days

larswik
Dec 11, 2012, 06:12 PM
Just FYI, I submitted my iPad app Thursday night 7p and I just got a text message on my phone that it went in to review Tuesday 4:10p.

dejo
Dec 11, 2012, 06:14 PM
Just FYI, I submitted my iPad app Thursday night 7p and I just got a text message on my phone that it went in to review Tuesday 4:10p.

Your thread title is misleading. Your app was "waiting for review" for 5 days. How long it's "in review" remains to be seen.

larswik
Dec 11, 2012, 06:21 PM
ha. as soon as I hit submit I noticed that and I tried to edit it but could not seem to edit the Subject heading.

But who know it is a complicated app for the old RPG system called Rolemaster. There is a lot to look at so it might be 5 days :eek:

Sorry....

dejo
Dec 11, 2012, 06:27 PM
Sorry....

Apology accepted.

If you ever need to edit your thread title, click the Edit icon on the original post, click the "Go Advanced" icon, and you will be taken to the "Edit Post" page. From here you should be able to alter your thread title.

larswik
Dec 11, 2012, 08:45 PM
Thanks for pointing that out. I pressed edit but not advanced, I fixed it now and the app was approved a few minutes ago after about 2 1/2 hours of review.