Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aiello

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2012
Beverly, MA
Hey everyone,
so 2 days ago i finally swapped out the iPhone 4 for my new iPhone 5. I went straight from the AT&T store to Best Buy and picked up the Lifeproof case for it. So I've been using that and its been flawless. I also already have the Smudge Proof ZAGG Invisible Shield screen protector. There was a little bit of lint under my Case, so i had taken it off, to perfect it, and now, before i put it back on, im wondering if i should put the ZAGG screen protector on it as well? I am very OCD with my Apple products, the second i took the plastic sticker off the front and back of the iPhone, it went straight into the lifeproof case, my finger has never touched it. Im just wondering if the case will still work fully with the ZAGG protector on the phone under it? If you know anything please let me know! thanks so much for your time reading!

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
I'm pretty sure Lifeproof says not to. Has to do with sensitivity issue.

But with that said, when I got the 3GS I had invisible shield installed and then put the Otterbox Defender case on and one day I take the case off to clean and off came the protector, it was like stuck to the Otterbox screen protector.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.