Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ItsJoeTurner

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Howdy!

My name is Joe Turner. I'm a developer/designer from England and this is my first post on here after reading these forums for a while. I'm really looking forward to posting on here and getting to know a few more people in the Apple community.

Anyway. I have been playing around with the idea of Apple TV for some time now, and I thought I would share one of my mock-ups with you. It's the first of three that I have designed.

This one is from a browsing point of view. Imagine you have the 'Apple TV' on the wall and your sat on the couch, wondering what to watch next.

I would love to know what you all think. I'm not sure how to add images into this forum enough, so here's the link to my blog post.

View Mockup

Thanks,

Joe

Last edited:

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
I like it.

*Your going to be using your iPads and iPhones.*

I'd update that to be you're.

ItsJoeTurner

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Thanks. I'll correct that, I should be finished with my other mock-ups by the end of the week. I think I'm close, but don't we all?

Defender2010

Cancelled
Jun 6, 2010
Howdy!

My name is Joe Turner. I'm a developer/designer from England and this is my first post on here after reading these forums for a while. I'm really looking forward to posting on here and getting to know a few more people in the Apple community.

Anyway. I have been playing around with the idea of Apple TV for some time now, and I thought I would share one of my mock-ups with you. It's the first of three that I have designed.

This one is from a browsing point of view. Imagine you have the 'Apple TV' on the wall and your sat on the couch, wondering what to watch next.

I would love to know what you all think. I'm not sure how to add images into this forum enough, so here's the link to my blog post.

View Mockup

Thanks,

Joe

Excellent, home grown ideas! Keep it coming!

ItsJoeTurner

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Thanks for the FB. Like I said, this really is one small part of what Apple TV will become in the future. This is a small section of the 'Store', inside the Sky App.

I'm still working on what the actual TV set will look and feel like, however I do have another iPad mockup that I might drop tonight.

Picture this: You're watching the football on Sunday, and you look down at your iPad. Stats, images, leagues, betting... It's all there, the ultimate second screen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.