PDA

View Full Version : FT: Gamecube (Black) w/ 7 games, 3 controllers, mem card for G4

reberto
Sep 21, 2005, 10:34 PM
I have a Jet Black Gamecube that I would like to trade for a Power Mac G4 Tower OR Cube. The G4 must work. I do not care about the HD size (MUST have one though!) how much ram it has (none needed) It must have OS 10 (10.4 or 10.3 PLEASE, might take 10.2) a CD OR DVD drive. Video card must have a ADC port. I will post pics when it gets back from the repair shop ( One of the doors the covers the memory card slot was broken, will be fixed when shipped). The GC has

The System
All of its cables
2 Nintendo controllers 1 MadCatz
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
TimeSplitters 2
Dr. Muto
The Italian Job (Has no manual)
Mario Golf
Metroid Prime
Sonic Mega Collection
Zelda: Wind Waker
Th Sims

This is all that is that is included. I pay shipping for this and you pay shipping on your G4 (If you really want, I can reimburse you with a Game Boy Player and its disc)

doucy2
Sep 21, 2005, 10:42 PM
sent you a PM

reberto
Sep 21, 2005, 11:53 PM
sent you a PM

PM'D ya back! :) Any more offers?

reberto
Sep 22, 2005, 07:24 PM
here are some pics

reberto
Sep 22, 2005, 08:28 PM
I will also throw in The Sims and Zelda: Wind Waker. I WILL TAKE ANY NON ZIF G4 WITH A ADC PORT!

mrgreen4242
Sep 22, 2005, 08:54 PM
Are you interested in selling the games separately?

reberto
Sep 22, 2005, 09:13 PM
Are you interested in selling the games separately?
no

kingcrowing
Sep 22, 2005, 09:33 PM
sorry to be a stickler, but its "with AN adc port"

im_to_hyper
Sep 22, 2005, 09:57 PM
sorry to be a stickler, but its "with AN adc port"

Wouldn't "An ADC port" be proper grammar, or is it "a ADC port because "port" is the noun?

Anyway, sorry, I don't have a G4, just a G3 tower on its way. Wish ya good luck, though!

reberto
Sep 22, 2005, 10:09 PM
I will also sell it for $200-250 shipped. CHECK, CASH OR MONEY ORDER ONLY

mrgreen4242
Sep 23, 2005, 07:45 AM
Wouldn't "An ADC port" be proper grammar, or is it "a ADC port because "port" is the noun?

Anyway, sorry, I don't have a G4, just a G3 tower on its way. Wish ya good luck, though!

Nope, the use of a and an is determined by the sound that follows it. So, for example, "Would you like to buy an MP3 player?" is correct even though the word following the an is a consinent, it is spoken aloud as "em-pee-three", which begins with a vowel sound.

Here is the relevant documentation for this: http://www.wordfiles.info/clarify-words-a-an.html :)

I don't feel bad posting this on roberto's FS thread because he started a new thread for the same stuff already. :rolleyes: