Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dthree36

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 4, 2008
I ran across the Cyber Moday special for %50 percent off most items and saw that the ifrogz case was on sale. Well, I liked the look on their website and liked the color combo of the blue on black Breeze design. I ordered one and paid half the regular price.

http://www.zagg.com/ifrogz/cases/apple-ipad-mini/breeze-cases-covers

Well, the look is nice and the fell is nice but the case seems a bit loose when my iPad mini is in it. It almost seems that the case was probably designed before the mini was released because it has the little hole where the rumored back mic may have been. My main complaint is the way the cover fits around the front left and right sides of the front of the mini when holding it upright. Its a soft material and it tends to flex when i slide my finger off the screen towards the edges.

I am curious if others who have purchased this case have a loose feel when the case is on. Half off... it isn't worth returning because shipping would be the price I paid for it when considering the initial shipping charges. Nice color combo but poor fit for my mini.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.