PDA

View Full Version : Nintendogs (for Nintendo DS) up for trade.

ravenvii
Sep 22, 2005, 03:32 PM
Yeah you heard that right. Nintendogs for trade. It's the Chihuahua & Friends one. It's in brand new, perfect condition, includes case and everything that came with it. I've only played it a few times. I'm looking for mainly trades. Any offers you might have. I'm mainly looking for DS and GBA games... Any WarioWare game... Advance Wars... Final Fantasy Tactics Advance... Any GBA Castlevania game (including the NES Classics)... Metroid Zero Mission... And any offers you might want to make!

TheCubedXbox
Oct 9, 2005, 11:28 PM
i PMed you

reberto
Oct 10, 2005, 01:12 AM
I have Zelda: The Four Swords or the GBA and the Metroid Demo that came with my DS + a case and 2 extra stylus's. Intrested?

Yeah you heard that right. Nintendogs for trade. It's the Chihuahua & Friends one. It's in brand new, perfect condition, includes case and everything that came with it. I've only played it a few times. I'm looking for mainly trades. Any offers you might have. I'm mainly looking for DS and GBA games... Any WarioWare game... Advance Wars... Final Fantasy Tactics Advance... Any GBA Castlevania game (including the NES Classics)... Metroid Zero Mission... And any offers you might want to make!

Winstonp
Oct 10, 2005, 08:49 AM
damn...15 shipped?!?

ummm....I'm going to be getting 5 different copies of these "99 in one games"

can give you one...

Jomoma
Oct 10, 2005, 08:59 AM
how about a trade for the warioware ds game??