PDA

View Full Version : problem with My Photo Stream in Ipad

Tran
Dec 15, 2012, 05:09 PM
I am using Apple Id with my girlfriend, but on different devices. I just took a photo of my funny face with my friend when i drunk. My photo stream is automatically sent it to my girlfriend's iphone and she saw it because she has same ICoud. i checked my setting and i saw " Share My Photo Strean" is on. I am worried,and i dont know my photo could be seen by other or not because i dont want anybody see it. Can anyone help me answer these questions,please.!
1) Is"Share My Photo Stream" automatically send to other in public?
2) How can I delete that photo in My photo Stream on Ipad with IOS6?
3) If I deleted that photo in my photo stream, it automatically deleted on others devices too right?
Please help me, thanks so much.:(

roblawton
Dec 16, 2012, 06:12 AM
1) Is"Share My Photo Stream" automatically send to other in public?
2) How can I delete that photo in My photo Stream on Ipad with IOS6?
3) If I deleted that photo in my photo stream, it automatically deleted on others devices too right?
Please help me, thanks so much.:(

1 - 'Shared Photo Streams' allows you to setup a Photo Stream to share with certain people via email and only the photos you add to it will appear.
'My Photo Stream' will upload everything in Camera Roll and put it on all devices using that AppleID.

2 - On your iPad, go to Photos.app, then Photo Stream, then My Photo Stream. You can delete individual photos there and this will delete on all devices.

3 - Right.

Hope this helps! :)