PDA

View Full Version : iBook Warping

finalcoolman
Sep 23, 2005, 04:25 PM
I know it souuds like a silly question and all, but do you think it is at all possible for the white plastic of the iBook to warp due to heat and make it wobble on a desk for instance. Just wondering if it is at all possible or do you actually need to get to the temprature where it would melt to achieve that which I don't think can occur by it's own heat.

ITASOR
Sep 23, 2005, 04:43 PM
I know it souuds like a silly question and all, but do you think it is at all possible for the white plastic of the iBook to warp due to heat and make it wobble on a desk for instance.

Yup, mine does it, but I just leave it on my desk (flat) for a few hours and it goes back to normal. When it wobbles, it's the part by the battery that goes in the air, probably because it's not as strong there.

finalcoolman
Sep 23, 2005, 09:25 PM
Yup, mine does it, but I just leave it on my desk (flat) for a few hours and it goes back to normal. When it wobbles, it's the part by the battery that goes in the air, probably because it's not as strong there.

Interesting. Do you do this with the lid open or closed? And do you do this with the computer on or off?