PDA

View Full Version : Total Feeler my 12" for your 15"

eva01
Sep 23, 2005, 09:55 PM
Ok so this is just total feeler no idea if i actually want to do this or not but i have my 12" powerbook 1.5Ghz with 512MB RAM, 60GB HD, Combo-Drive, screen protector and sleeve.

I am just wondering what people have for 15" powerbooks out there (only revision D please i love the new trackpad) that would possibly be looking for a trade to get the 12" I would supply cash on my end or possibly some anime if the person likes anime, or if someone wants a straight up trade that is even better.

I am located in Plymouth, MA. I do not use ebay or heatwave (or whatever it is called) I have bought things from others on this site and I do use Paypal.

If i left anything out i am sure CanadaRAM will remind me what to put in ;)

thank-you

notjustjay
Sep 23, 2005, 10:16 PM
That's actually an interesting idea, I've thought about whether I've wanted to do that too. I think for now I like the extra portability of the 12".

Sorry, that didn't help your cause any, other than to say you're not the only one to consider it :D

eva01
Sep 23, 2005, 10:18 PM
That's actually an interesting idea, I've thought about whether I've wanted to do that too. I think for now I like the extra portability of the 12".

Sorry, that didn't help your cause any, other than to say you're not the only one to consider it :D

Yeah i have used a 12" iBook and a 12" powerbook so this is my third 12" laptop and i am just wondering what it is like to have a bit larger screen realestate for things on the go

eva01
Sep 23, 2005, 11:19 PM
I am trying to work out a deal with someone on the forum right now but keep offers coming. And i can throw in starcraft battlechest and NeverWinter Nights as well to help for the added cost.

And i may throw in my 10GB iPod as well.

eva01
Sep 24, 2005, 02:14 PM
anything else o_O or am i up ***** creek without a paddle :P