PDA

View Full Version : Feeler/Trade: 15" Powerbook 1.67

mashinhead
Sep 24, 2005, 09:02 AM
i have the high end powerbook, the most recent model. It has 2gb of Ram in it. I want to sell it and get a desktop. And a 12" powerbook. I would probably remove one stick of Ram in that case so it would sell or trade with 1gb of ram. I'm looking to see the value of the computer, what would you guys pay for it about. It's in excellent condition, or to see if there was a trade option for a CURRENT 12" model and cash, or a Powermac of comprable pricing.

thanks.

doucy2
Sep 24, 2005, 09:09 AM
ive got a 1ghz powermac with lost of extras if you are interested

mashinhead
Sep 24, 2005, 09:11 AM
ive got a 1ghz powermac with lost of extras if you are interested

i suppose i should have specified that i want a dual g5 powermac. I'm getting rid of the powerbook for more power. sorry.

Winstonp
Sep 24, 2005, 09:33 AM
my imac?

OKComputer
Sep 24, 2005, 10:01 AM
my powerbook with similar specs recently sold for 1850 to give you some idea of what you can expect for your trade

eva01
Sep 24, 2005, 01:20 PM
i have the high end powerbook, the most recent model. It has 2gb of Ram in it. I want to sell it and get a desktop. And a 12" powerbook. I would probably remove one stick of Ram in that case so it would sell or trade with 1gb of ram. I'm looking to see the value of the computer, what would you guys pay for it about. It's in excellent condition, or to see if there was a trade option for a CURRENT 12" model and cash, or a Powermac of comprable pricing.

thanks.

Where do you live and do you have any feedback from others here on MR? because i am looking of getting rid of my 12" revision D for a 15" powerbook