Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bembol

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 29, 2006
I went back and forth between the two but I couldn't justify paying $300+ for and iPod. After owning the Note 2 for a few weeks I couldn't stand anything less, it was hard watching Videos on a 4".

As for the iPad mini, it was also the price $640 for the 32GB LTE and again iOS was disappointing. I hate the lack of Continous Playback and lack of Playlist support in Videos.

At the end I figured why not another Note 2? Size is perfect, amazing battery life, it has continous playback and I can use it as a back up. Also, I have mobile TV with Bell for NFL Sunday and now I don't have to keep switching SIM cards every tine I want to watch Football.

Today I picked up my second Note 2 in White. I love both colors.

Esoom

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2010
Colorado
Good lord why? you could have rooted the Note 2 and tethered to an iPad or even paid for tethering and had the best of both worlds, Android and iOS.

Glad you're happy though :cool:

bembol

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 29, 2006
Tethering would drain my Note 2's battery.

Wait, what? I don't understand why you need 2? Can you please explain.

I thought I did. It's basically a 5.5" iPad/iPod LTE and I use it for...

Videos (Continuos Playback)
Music
Streaming

Bell mobile TV, mainly for NFL Sunday games & RedZone. The Bell sim card has only 10MB of Data & 10 Hours of Streaming and can't really make Calls or send Text unless I want to get charge heavily.

I have to swap SIM cards since my Wireless account is with Rogers and it can be a PITA.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.