PDA

View Full Version : Any calendar app experts here?

NancyL
Dec 21, 2012, 02:04 PM
I have spent two days searching for an app that allows me to see a weekly or monthly view and my entire task list at once (including undated tasks). I haven't had much luck. Readdle le's me see a list of appointments with task list but I prefer to see the days spread out in front of me. If planner plus had a spot for upcoming/undated tasks in the week view it would be perfectly laid out for me. I don't like how you input tasks and events, though.

Another plus would be the option to sync with iPhone and share certain calendars and lists (but not all of them). I want to share grocery/to do lists and family events with my husband without sharing all my work stuff.

Thanks in advance if anyone responds.

TJ61
Dec 21, 2012, 02:46 PM
Another plus would be the option to sync with iPhone and share certain calendars and lists (but not all of them). I want to share grocery/to do lists and family events with my husband without sharing all my work stuff.

This could be accomplished with Google Calendars. I think most iOS calendar apps work well with Google Calendars, just like the built in app. We have a family Google account with a shared calendar, which we can each see alongside our own calendars on whatever platform.

As for the rest, I can't help. I'm currently using Week Calendar on the iPhone, and they don't have an iPad app (or even a universal app) available yet. It's supposedly in the works, but I think that's been the case for a while.

Regards,
Tom

NancyL
Dec 21, 2012, 03:07 PM
I like google calendars a lot and I wish they would make their own calendar app. The trouble is in finding an iOS app that uses the same layout!:)

mortenandersen
Dec 22, 2012, 02:09 PM
Both for iPad and iPhone I can really recommend CalenGoo both as a calendar and a planner, with many very useful view options: day, week (or weeks), month and so forth. It is very flexible, with color options for events and much more.