PDA

View Full Version : iTunes 11 Lagging on rMBP speakers?

pianodude123
Dec 23, 2012, 09:14 PM
Is anyone else having this issue where when you are using iTunes 11 and browsing websites in safari or otherwise doing anything else and your music just stutters and lags? Quite annoying for a $2200 computer.

bwhli
Jan 8, 2013, 05:36 PM
Is anyone else having this issue where when you are using iTunes 11 and browsing websites in safari or otherwise doing anything else and your music just stutters and lags? Quite annoying for a $2200 computer.

I had this issue before upgrading to 10.8.2. Are you on the latest version of OS X?

bwillwall
Jan 11, 2013, 08:15 PM

I haven't noticed but I use headphones more often. Like the last poster said, have you updated to Mountain Lion and run all the software updates? Most importantly in those, the firmware updates.

If you don't install Mountain Lion your system will likely be very slow, as the Retina version of Lion was almost like a beta of Mountain Lion