PDA

View Full Version : [iPad] My wifes CUSTOM PORTENZO Case!!!

Sand Man
Dec 24, 2012, 06:19 PM
Well,
Portenzo has to be one of the coolest case companies I have ever used. I contacted Scott@portenzo.com and inquired about having something made especially for my wife. Below are the pictures of the case they made for my wife after being provided the pictures to make this a reality. Quality is awesome, and I could not have asked for a better experience dealing with their customer service thru the whole process.

MERRY CHRISTMAS HONEY ENJOY!!!!!

The pictures really do not do this case justice, sorry for the quality:(

Sand Man
Dec 24, 2012, 06:20 PM
Back of the case

Sand Man
Dec 24, 2012, 06:22 PM
I-Pad inside all comfy

Sand Man
Dec 24, 2012, 06:24 PM
Of course you have to have the intellistand and magnagrip cover

glen e
Dec 24, 2012, 08:10 PM
very nice application, nice colors, still a wood frame , not for me.... owned too many that warped...

I do own a Portenzo for the mini that uses no frame - works great....

Sand Man
Dec 24, 2012, 08:41 PM
I tend to agree about the wood Glen. But I have also read many of your posts and have to agree that most of the warp age probably occurs from climate change, taking the I-Pad in and out ( not a problem for her ) and numerous other issues. I have also read that they are pretty good about those issues so figured what the heck. Besides this case was more of a personal testament after 25 years of marriage.

Sand Man
Dec 24, 2012, 09:12 PM
very nice application, nice colors, still a wood frame , not for me.... owned too many that warped...
I do own a Portenzo for the mini that uses no frame - works great....
On a seperate note how do you like the Mini. I am thinking of getting one for myself since I think that will work nicely on my trips on my motorcycles.

glen e
Dec 24, 2012, 09:23 PM
all the crap about the mini being retina is just that for me..., I use it religiously and take it on the road a lot. No it's not retina but I have other things to worry about. I really like it..using it to do keynote on the road so the small factor is nice in packing...

This is really done well:

http://shop.portenzo.com/hardback-for-ipad-mini/

Very nice for business meetings...

Sand Man
Dec 24, 2012, 10:28 PM
all the crap about the mini being retina is just that for me..., I use it religiously and take it on the road a lot. No it's not retina but I have other things to worry about. I really like it..using it to do keynote on the road so the small factor is nice in packing...

This is really done well:

http://shop.portenzo.com/hardback-for-ipad-mini/

Very nice for business meetings...
Looks like a great base price for a customizable case. If And when I get my mini I will probably check those out and see if they can do a custom cover for that like they did for my wife's case. I don't see why they would not be able to but stranger things have happened to me before:)

Sand Man
Jan 5, 2013, 05:11 AM
Just got my Mini the other day. Now to see what kind of CUSTOM case I can have done for myself. I just want it to be different, and I feel pretty confident that Portenzo will get the job again for my case. Can't decide if I want to go with the hard back or with a frame. :confused: