Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
May 1, 2005
*Not about syncing at all!*

I've already attempted searching HowardForums but it is way too overwhelming and nowhere near as navigable as MR. So what happened was that I entered in different alerts on my calendar for every day of the week. Whenever I turn off my phone, the next time I turn it on, it will run through these alerts for at least over a week's worth.

Does anybody know a fix, or know what I should do? The carrier I use is Verizon and I purchased this phone new from Costco in August.'

And yes I did do searches! P.S. I'm also bewildered by some sort of Verizon/V710 class action settlement? Don't know what's going on with that...

devilot

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
May 1, 2005
Any advice?

Somebody know anything about the class action lawsuit regarding this phone and Verizon?!

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
Wish I could help, but I just use a basic phone with Sprint :(
I'm so out of touch that I don't even have web access or a camera with my phone!

Woof, Woof – Dawg
pawprint.gif

devilot

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
May 1, 2005
ChrisBrightwell said:
The class-action suit is over the crippled bluetooth implementation, IIRC.

Not sure how to help you w/ your datebook problem. Sorry.
Thanks, I guess I won't bother w/ the class action lawsuit then-- hee, I don't ever use the BT tech. :p :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.