PDA

View Full Version : iPods any have a Speaker?

harleymhs
Jan 1, 2013, 07:18 AM
My wanted to find out if ANY of the NEW ipod Line have a built in speaker? I Have a 5th Gen and it has a speaker and my wife was thinking about getting the new nano and I read somewhere that apple put the speaker back in the 7th gen ipod nano... But I cant confirm this.. Also does the NEW ipod touch have a speaker and also the last gen ipod touch have a speaker.. thanks!! and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone int he great forum!!

heres is what I read..

seventh 16 GB USB 12 September 2012 Mac: 10.6
Win: XP audio: 30
video: 3.5
Revert to tall form factor with larger 2.5" multi-touch screen. Clip removed. Video playback and speakers restored, and Bluetooth added.

0dev
Jan 1, 2013, 07:28 AM
The latest iPod Touch does have a speaker, I can't speak for the new Nano but I would expect it does.

Pharmscott
Jan 1, 2013, 10:50 PM
The current iPod nano does not have a speaker (nor did the last version). Compare it's Tech Specs page to the iPod Touch which does list a speaker.

http://www.apple.com/ipod-nano/specs.html

Tosha
Jun 4, 2014, 02:04 AM
Why you need inbuilt speakers? Even though the latest iPod touch has it but really it's just useless.

MH01
Jun 4, 2014, 04:50 AM
Why you need inbuilt speakers? Even though the latest iPod touch has it but really it's just useless.

You realised this thread is over a year old :)