PDA

View Full Version : [iPad] Power Support no longer sell their iPad HD Screen Protector!

class77
Jan 8, 2013, 12:12 AM
I got this reply from Power Support to an inquiry I made about Power Support's iPad HD screen protector. Thought those here might be interested as it seems to be one of the posters favorites films. I was blown away at their answer to my query.

Hello ***,
Thank you for your email regarding the HD Anti Glare film for the iPad 2/3/4. Unfortunately, this item is no longer available.
However, an HD Anti Glare film is available for purchase from our affiliate website TruProtection.
http://www.truprotection.com/films/anti-glare-film-9.html

TruProtection's products are made from the same material and are packaged in the US, while offering the same quality and protection as Power Support.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thank you for your patience and support

Power Support USA/TruProtection

Smacky
Jan 8, 2013, 02:53 PM
The anti glare probably wasn't that popular since it degrades the quality of the retina screen

class77
Jan 8, 2013, 03:14 PM
The anti glare probably wasn't that popular since it degrades the quality of the retina screen

It degrades it very little and to me it's more than worth it for the lack of fingerprints

Saberon
Jan 8, 2013, 04:57 PM
Yeah this is sad to see, best AG screen protector out there (albeit a bit tricky to install on an iPad)

People give it too hard of a rap for the "fuzziness", you can't even see it after a day.

Thomaswill
Jan 8, 2013, 07:03 PM
I still purchase Power Support products on Amazon. Full range of new products. I don't want to post links so...just search it, I just purchased 2 crystal film set and 2 iPad mini AG film set with Amazon Prime....free shipping yeah ! And it's genuine. :)

As far as I know TRU isn't made in Japan, so practically it's not the same material as Power Support. I think it's just Power Support USA's lack of good management. Otherwise why could I still order new products from Amazon (those are straight imported from Japan).