PDA

View Full Version : Error message disappears before I can read it

-----
Jan 8, 2013, 01:29 PM
So, this really annoying thing keeps happening.

Randomly I will get a pop up error message that only last for about 1 second before disappearing, so I can't even read it to figure out how to make it go away.

A friend told me to check my console but I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

Working with a 2012 mbp 13 inch refurb, running 10.8.2

Attached is a screenshot of my console, which I opened immediately today after it happened. I hope that it shows the problem... if not ill upload another image again right after it happens next, but its random so it might take a few hours.

Thanks in advance for any help.

wrldwzrd89
Jan 8, 2013, 05:49 PM
So, this really annoying thing keeps happening.

Randomly I will get a pop up error message that only last for about 1 second before disappearing, so I can't even read it to figure out how to make it go away.

A friend told me to check my console but I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

Working with a 2012 mbp 13 inch refurb, running 10.8.2

Attached is a screenshot of my console, which I opened immediately today after it happened. I hope that it shows the problem... if not ill upload another image again right after it happens next, but its random so it might take a few hours.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Are you running Java applications perchance, using Apple's Java, AND the firewall is turned on? This combination is known to produce error messages like the ones you're experiencing. (Heck, it's happened to me.) The good news: The errors are completely harmless. The bad news: There's no way I know of to make them stop doing that.