Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macstefws

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2012
Denmark
Just bought a MediaTablet 14000u of Amazon.UK but it seems to work oddly in my Photoshop CS4 on Mac OSX 10.8.2. All other tested Applications so far works fine.

In Photoshop I don't seem to be able to 'draw' as with my smaller Wacom Bamboo tablet. MediaTablet works almost only as a point and click device in Photoshop. But if I click and drag, I can move f.ex. a selection around on screen but when releasing/lifting the pen, the selection jumps back to a memorize origin. Also I can't 'draw' a selection box, it'll just make a selection box/frame from an initial/memoried selection point to where I start clicking in order to draw the hole selection, also it's not possible to draw f.ex. in Quick Mask mode, again only clicking is working here :confused:

Any hints appreciated, Google isn't showing anything yet!

Also I'm wandering why the bundle Key Manager only seems to show/handle K1-K10 options and not all K34 keys in a profile as documented for Windows versions.

TIA

Macstefws

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2012
Denmark
Drivers

radug: Thanks, weird even though the included driver was same version 2.13 for OSX, downloading v.2.13 from .de site made it work so far on my Airbook, will try later the same driver on my Mac Pro...

Macstefws

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2012
Denmark
Mac Pro

Also worked on my Mac pro when reinstalling the same DW v.2.13 driver from .de site, great thanks!

radug

macrumors member
Aug 12, 2010
UK
very welcome, i was in the same boat. those solved it for my mbp and mac pro.
enjoy the tablet & create awesome graphics :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.