PDA

View Full Version : FS iPod Sock every color available.

crazydreaming
Sep 30, 2005, 02:06 PM
Hello,

I am selling iPod Socks. I have every color available. I'm asking $9/sock which includes shipping to anywhere in the U.S. Perfect thing to put your iPod in to keep it protected when it's in your pocket. Let me know if interested. I have lots of positive feedback on eBay.

Thanks!
carr4@canisius.edu

wnameth
Sep 30, 2005, 02:37 PM
i am interested in the orange (if there is one) i can offer 8 shipped (9 is a it steep considering you can get all of them for 29.99$

im in canada though, you should be able to get it in a regular mail envelop and would only be like 1$ shipping

thanks

crazydreaming
Oct 2, 2005, 04:20 PM
i am interested in the orange (if there is one) i can offer 8 shipped (9 is a it steep considering you can get all of them for 29.99$

im in canada though, you should be able to get it in a regular mail envelop and would only be like 1$ shipping

thanks

PM sent

amacgenius
Oct 2, 2005, 04:34 PM
PM sent
Sorry to distract, but hey fellow buffalonian ;).

crazydreaming
Oct 2, 2005, 04:50 PM
Sorry to distract, but hey fellow buffalonian ;).

Hello there lol. Nice to see that I'm not the only mac user and macrumers user around here. I live at Canisius College.

crazydreaming
Oct 2, 2005, 04:51 PM
OK,

For sale on eBay:
link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5815253033)

ITASOR
Oct 2, 2005, 05:04 PM
May I ask where you got all these socks from? Haha.

I might be interested in a green one. I wonder if my phone will fit in it snugly...it's a motorola v265. Think it will?

crazydreaming
Oct 2, 2005, 07:08 PM
May I ask where you got all these socks from? Haha.

I might be interested in a green one. I wonder if my phone will fit in it snugly...it's a motorola v265. Think it will?

I have a motorola V710 which I think is quite similar in size to the 265. You just showed me a whole 'nother use for the iPod socks! It fits perfectly.

crazydreaming
Oct 11, 2005, 11:25 PM
Still have blue, purple, pink, and orange socks available. Price lowered to $8.00 shipped in the US.

Paypal is carr4@canisius.edu. Thanks!

crazydreaming
Oct 13, 2005, 02:50 PM
bump

ITASOR
Oct 13, 2005, 02:59 PM
Oooo, awesome! Can you take a picture of your phone in one? I want to see how it looks, then I'll buy one if interested. Darn, no green left. :(

crazydreaming
Oct 13, 2005, 06:08 PM
Oooo, awesome! Can you take a picture of your phone in one? I want to see how it looks, then I'll buy one if interested. Darn, no green left. :(

I'm in the library right now, I'll try and send one when I get back.

When I put my Motorola V710 in, only the Antenna sticks out a little bit. It is a nice snug fit around the phone. The socks are really pretty small to start with, but they stretch to fit quite a large variety of shapes.

ITASOR
Oct 13, 2005, 06:26 PM
I'm in the library right now, I'll try and send one when I get back.

When I put my Motorola V710 in, only the Antenna sticks out a little bit. It is a nice snug fit around the phone. The socks are really pretty small to start with, but they stretch to fit quite a large variety of shapes.

Awesome, looking forward to the picture!

crazydreaming
Oct 18, 2005, 10:13 PM
Here it is.

Sorry it took so long, and sorry for the bad quality. I don't have a digital camera at the moment, so I had to take it of my roomates phone (which is about the same size as mine) with my phone. Hope this gives you a better idea. Thanks!