PDA

View Full Version : FS: 4-month old Dual 1.8 PM G5 / 2.25 GB RAM / 80 & 160 GB Seagate SATA

Lucky8
Sep 30, 2005, 09:20 PM
I bought it Brand NEW in late May not knowing the company I worked for was going out of business.
Sick of my employer from hiding info on me and decided to relocate to Canada at the end of October.
So I went out and bought an iBook to prevent me lugging around this 40lb beast.
This Dual 1.8 PM G5 has been rarely used and it is in pristine condition. Not a single scratch on it. Everything runs smooth and fast. Never any problem.
Spec is : 2.25GB RAM, 80GB and 160GB Seagate SATA, GF FX5200, Internal Bluetooth, OSX Tiger, Photoshop CS2 pre-installed.
Comes complete with all the accesories and literature in the original box just like if you would've bought it from the store.
Anyone interested can have it for $1500 shipped anywhere in the US.

reberto
Sep 30, 2005, 10:07 PM
I bought it Brand NEW in late May not knowing the company I worked for was going out of business.
Sick of my employer from hiding info on me and decided to relocate to Canada at the end of October.
So I went out and bought an iBook to prevent me lugging around this 40lb beast.
This Dual 1.8 PM G5 has been rarely used and it is in pristine condition. Not a single scratch on it. Everything runs smooth and fast. Never any problem.
Spec is : 2.25GB RAM, 80GB and 160GB Seagate SATA, GF FX5200, Internal Bluetooth, OSX Tiger, Photoshop CS2 pre-installed.
Comes complete with all the accesories and literature in the original box just like if you would've bought it from the store.
Anyone interested can have it for $1500 shipped anywhere in the US.

Would you be willing to sell the 80 gig HD alone?