PDA

View Full Version : stock market app missing in iPad Mini

ant2009
Jan 14, 2013, 12:05 AM
Hello,

I have just bought my iPad Mini LTE.

I used to have a iPod Touch 4G, which I don't really use at the moment.

However, I really miss the stock market app that came with the iPod, and I haven't found anything as simple on the app store.

Why doesn't the stock market app come with the iPad Mini? Does anyone know of anything else that is free and simple to use?

Many thanks for any suggestions,

Talon Six
Jan 16, 2013, 02:53 AM
AS THE STOCK MARKET GOES IN VARYING DATA,AS THE STOCK MANIPULATES EVERY NOW AND THEN,IT REQUIRES JAVA PLATFORM OR FLASH PLAYER,BUT AS THE TOPIC IS CONCERNED MAINLY WITH IPAD,THE IPAD DOESN'T SUPPORT BOTH OF THE PLATFORMS:(,WELL RESEARCH IS CARRIED ON BY :apple:,AS NOT ONLY THE STOCK APP MANY OTHER APPS ALSO REQUIRES THE SAME ABOVE MENTIONED SOFTWARE'S,SO KEEPING THE FINGERS CROSSED,WAIT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SUCH A SWEET APPS BY :apple::)

Wow.

Sital
Jan 16, 2013, 03:26 PM
Wow.

My reaction was "What??"

dictoresno
Jan 16, 2013, 06:33 PM
Wow.

sometimes i think the registration process on forums these days are way too easy.

pmcjr
Jan 16, 2013, 06:56 PM
I have CNBC Real Time on my iPad and it's great. Excellent for market tracking.

ibarnett
Jan 16, 2013, 08:44 PM
Hello,

However, I really miss the stock market app that came with the iPod, and I haven't found anything as simple on the app store.

Why doesn't the stock market app come with the iPad Mini? Does anyone know of anything else that is free and simple to use?

Many thanks for any suggestions,

I have "Stock Market HD Free" on my Mini, which I installed from iTunes, but I now can't find it on iTunes???
Still working fine.
Here is a link:
http://appadvice.com/appnn/2012/08/stock-market-hd-for-ipad-now-comes-without-those-pesky-ads

Jman13
Jan 16, 2013, 09:53 PM
Market Dash is really good. Looks very similar in style to the iPhone Apple Stocks app, but displays all the info available on one screen. Simple, informative and tablet oriented. Oh...also free.

VaeVictis
Jan 17, 2013, 01:39 AM
Maybe you could try Bloomberg app:

Bloomberg By Bloomberg Finance LP (https://itunes.apple.com/SI/app/id281941097?mt=8&affId=2157527)

mac jones
Jan 17, 2013, 02:26 AM
sometimes i think the registration process on forums these days are way too easy.

Yes these youngsters today have it too easy. I remember the days when you had to earn your right to post. Often it hard cash or gratuitous sex. I often woke up with bruises.

Now they let anyone in.

I quit. :(