PDA

View Full Version : [All iPads] Can I use 30pin>Lightning Adapter for iPad Camera Connector?

bandrews
Jan 16, 2013, 04:45 AM
As the title says, I have the old school 30pin camera connection kit for the iPad and wanted to know if I could use the lightning adapter to connect to a new iPad or if I've got to shell out on new ones - especially since you now have to buy USB and SD versions separately for the same price it cost for both of the old ones.

Cheers

**Sorry, ignore me, I've just found my answer - it appears the adapter does work ***

xraydoc
Jan 16, 2013, 07:49 PM
Yep, they work with the 30-pin adapters.

zybersniper
Jan 18, 2013, 10:16 AM
As the title says, I have the old school 30pin camera connection kit for the iPad and wanted to know if I could use the lightning adapter to connect to a new iPad or if I've got to shell out on new ones - especially since you now have to buy USB and SD versions separately for the same price it cost for both of the old ones.

Cheers

**Sorry, ignore me, I've just found my answer - it appears the adapter does work ***

Yep, but ONLY for the iPads. Won't do anything on the iPhone. Unless you connect the iPhone to the iPad using the USB adapter to offload stuff on your iPhone to your iPad's photo library.