PDA

View Full Version : Temple Run 2 - You Liking It?

AppleRobert
Jan 17, 2013, 12:34 PM
Not very far long yet so I guess time will tell overall how I feel about it versus the first but so far it is very good. What's your take on it?

Edit: found this review in my travels.

JAHlb-PWYHk

ethansamuel17
Jan 18, 2013, 02:48 AM
Temple run 2 is more advanced than Temple run 1.

maflynn
Jan 20, 2013, 10:00 AM
I like it, but I think the colors are a bit bland. Too many golds in the background/forground so the coins really don't stand out. I think a bit more contrast would be better visually.

I think they added a lot of variety to the game and made it a bit harder, but once you get the used to it, then things just fly. I think the controls can be a bit more sensitive I'm leaning to one side but I still fall off the edge on those narrow bridges.

All in all, I enjoy it and so do my kids so that's all that counts :)

Ratatapa
Jan 20, 2013, 10:11 AM
It's pretty bad, to be honest, no progression, all you do is run and try to last long

Tired of this new Trend of games

maflynn
Jan 20, 2013, 10:15 AM
It's pretty bad, to be honest, no progression, all you do is run and try to last long
Well, that's more or less the first game as well. There isn't anything to the game but that doesn't mean its not fun

Namtaro
Jan 20, 2013, 10:44 AM
Highscore games IMO are the type where you can't play alone - I only play it to beat my friends. Once I got the highscore among my friends in the first Temple Run, I stopped playing until someone beat it and so on.

One thing I find annoying is that with the first Temple Run you had to time the revival wings which adds a little bit of skill factor in there, but the second Temple Run you can just revive at the end...

Badrottie
Jan 21, 2013, 04:09 AM
I find temple run 2 bit harder than 1 and temple run brave. A lot to learn to play better. :apple: