Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dealseeker8080

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2005
Go to OnSale.com for free fm transmitter and shipping! :D Found this deal and thought I should share it! Too bad I already bought one! :mad:

I'm not sure how long this promo will last.

ColoJohnBoy

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2003
Denver, Colorado
That is a pretty awesome deal, but I can't find which FM transmitter they give out. I have the iTrip for my mini; it works decently except for a few things. When I "Shuffle Songs" and the iPod plays one of the iTrip stations, I have to reset it to the correct station. Also, it often takes quite a while to properly set it. I sometimes have to go through the process nine or ten times before it works. In any case, I suppose tis not a worry right now as Griffin has yet to make an iTrip for the nano.

Bah. I'm tired. To bed with me.

barneygumble

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2005
ColoJohnBoy said:
That is a pretty awesome deal, but I can't find which FM transmitter they give out. I have the iTrip for my mini; it works decently except for a few things. When I "Shuffle Songs" and the iPod plays one of the iTrip stations, I have to reset it to the correct station. Also, it often takes quite a while to properly set it. I sometimes have to go through the process nine or ten times before it works. In any case, I suppose tis not a worry right now as Griffin has yet to make an iTrip for the nano.

Bah. I'm tired. To bed with me.

easy way to fix that is to create a playlist without the itrip stations in it and select that
:)

generik

macrumors 601
Aug 5, 2005
Minitrue
They didn't say which... besides nothing is stopping them from including a cheap Chinese $0.50 FM receiver..

Those things are seriously cheap if you buy them in sufficient bulk nowadays.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.