Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tech-man

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2013
Hello

My App Store is showing I have one app update - however when I load App Store and goto updates all I get is a blank white screen. It does not say All Apps up to date.

I have done the usual of rebooting etc.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Stuke00

macrumors 68000
Oct 11, 2011
Collinsville,IL
Just give it a minute. Sometimes the update badge shows up before the app is ready to download. Sometimes force closing the app store helps.

tech-man

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2013
Thanks. I have left it on the white screen for quite sometime. No spinning icon in the status bar at the top of the screen. Other parts of the App Store appear to work OK.

chipfiev

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2008
I've seen the same behavior. Killing the App Store and relaunching helped some times but not others.

I ended up doing my updated via sync with iTunes or by searching the store for the apps I knew needed updates. Even if the Updates page was blank, each individual app gave me the chance to updated as expected.

Hoping this is some App Store server-side bug that won't need an iOS update to fix...

aziatiklover

macrumors 68030
Jul 12, 2011
8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Im having the same issue with my wifes iphone 5! With 2 apps that need to be update!

I have done everything possible, and still nothing.

I think im just gonna wait for the 6.1 and see if apple fix that bug.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.