Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bat717

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 8, 2010
Devon, UK
Hi,

Feeling like a bit of an idiot right now. Trying to install a Geeklet that I downloaded from the site listed on the home page of Geektool. When I open it, it tells me what script it will be installing. The problem is that the window goes too far down so it is completely off the screen of my 21.5" iMac! I have tried pressing various combinations of tabs and spaces to try and guess at the correct button, but nothing seems to happen, except occasionally I can get the window to close! There is also no way of resizing the window.

I realise this is probably a really simple thing to solve, but I just can't figure it out!

Thanks!

kamuix

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2011
california
You could try messing with the position parameters. In geektool, the very top under the name of the geeklet. There are some numbers where you can enter to reposition the geeklet, rather than dragging. You can type some numbers and hopefully it'll to a position you can easily click onto.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.