PDA

View Full Version : This is cool!

digital1
Dec 6, 2002, 01:50 PM
Hey guys! :D Check this out! This would be an AWESOME addition to any Mac Owners G4 and Flat Panel! Its a little stiff in price, but hey, its all in the name of a cool computing experience right? :) This would go good in white! Check it out!

http://www.mypce.com/products.html

:D :D ;)

edesignuk
Dec 6, 2002, 01:53 PM
Yes please! Who's ordering for me? ;)

Wes
Dec 6, 2002, 02:05 PM
I'll think about it....:p

edesignuk
Dec 6, 2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by W-_-W
I'll think about it....:p
Thanks! If next day delivery is a option I'd appreciate it :D

digital1
Dec 6, 2002, 02:14 PM
Heh heh what bout me! :) ... heh heh heh... What options are you getting!?!?!:p

edesignuk
Dec 6, 2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by digital1
What options are you getting!?!?!:p
Fully loaded! Right W-_-W!?! ;) :D

digital1
Dec 6, 2002, 02:20 PM
can i come over and see it! :)

medea
Dec 6, 2002, 02:29 PM
eww, sorry but I don't think I'd want one of those things, just not my taste........

jrv3034
Dec 6, 2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by medea
eww, sorry but I don't think I'd want one of those things, just not my taste........

True dat... It feels a little TOO geeky. Almost like it's missing the interface to plug into your skull as in the Matrix.:eek:

However, I'm sure it's comfy as heck!

digital1
Dec 6, 2002, 02:39 PM
Dude arent we all geeks! :D I am a proud geek! :D ! Who else in here is a proud geek!?! :)

Wes
Dec 6, 2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by edesignuk

Fully loaded! Right W-_-W!?! ;) :D

It might take a while, I've ordered an SE version. 6 monitor spanning, Ati are making me the ati 9900 pro to support it, I'll get it as fast as I can for you Edesign.

jrv3034
Dec 6, 2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by digital1
Dude arent we all geeks! :D I am a proud geek! :D ! Who else in here is a proud geek!?! :)

Hey, man, I too am a geek. Don't get me wrong, I usually get more excited about getting MacDesign than Maxim in the mailbox. I also carry around a Palm Cellphone. Pretty sad, eh?

What I meant is that the chair thing doesen't really have much in the sense of style. And style is part of why we like apple, right? To me, a nicely set-up frosted glass desk with a 23" Cinema Display, a Quicksilver G4 (the new ones don't look as nice) and a TiBook makes for a great workstation.

I want the technology, I just want it to look good, too!;)

iJon
Dec 6, 2002, 02:56 PM
my friend has something similar to that. its a chair with a connected monitor stand. it has a steering wheel, shifters on the wheel, and gas and brake pedals. its really fun for driving games.

iJon

mnkeybsness
Dec 6, 2002, 03:02 PM
whoever thinks they need one of these really just needs a life...it's so pointless and takes up too much space...unless you are extremely rich and just buy everything you see jsut to say that you have it

digital1
Dec 6, 2002, 03:14 PM
Yeah dude I have no money to buy this i just thought it was a cool thing. I aint trying to say you NOT a geek if you dont get it! I was merely making a (lame) joke....

daniel77
Dec 6, 2002, 05:31 PM
it looks like a torture chair. Couldnt you just see the bolts of electricity from every steel beam? :eek:

benixau
Dec 7, 2002, 06:27 AM
there a some conditions that would have to be met to make it worth while:

more then 5hrs at a time at a computer
above time excludes up to 30 min break
more than 30 min break 'breaks' time
has a lot of space in room
has a lot of spare money around - 45min break is cheaper
if the above is met then why are you reading this, get one an then read the rest.

I AM A GEEK/NERD and I AM PROUD