PDA

View Full Version : FS: Dynex DX-E401

katie ta achoo
Oct 9, 2005, 01:41 PM
I'm selling this. It still works, I just can't get it to.

I'm such a moron, I can't get it to work, even after poring over the manuals, so I'm just gonna sell this and get a wireless card for the desktop, to connect it to the AirPort. (I'm not good with networking.. like I told my friend, "I'm a Mac user.. it's plug n play OR NOTHING!")

Anywhoo, I got this for $40 (Yeah, I love getting ripped off by Best Buy, too)
I'll let it go for $12 + Shipping.
or offer me something-- I want this out of the house, but I also want to be able to get a new wireless card with the cash I get for it.

I have all cables and manuals (but no CD, but you don't really need it.. you just go to the IP address.. also, the manual has a LARGE coffee ring on it. Sorry.)

Calculate shipping from 77401.

and sorry, I don't have any feedback because I don't really do the whole online auction thing, but I've been on MR for a few months, if that counts for anything.

jayeskreezy
Oct 9, 2005, 01:46 PM

I'm such a moron, I can't get it to work, even after poring over the manuals, so I'm just gonna sell this and get a wireless card for the desktop, to connect it to the AirPort. (I'm not good with networking.. like I told my friend, "I'm a Mac user.. it's plug n play OR NOTHING!")

or offer me something-- I want this out of the house, but I also want to be able to get a new wireless card with the cash I get for it.

I have all cables and manuals (but no CD, but you don't really need it.. you just go to the IP address.. also, the manual has a LARGE coffee ring on it. Sorry.)

and sorry, I don't have any feedback because I don't really do the whole online auction thing, but I've been on MR for a few months, if that counts for anything.

what is it?

katie ta achoo
Oct 9, 2005, 01:48 PM
what is it?

DX-E401

Dynex router.

Mmm... thread titles.. :p

CanadaRAM
Oct 9, 2005, 02:53 PM
OK, I'll trade you an Acousticom WB-721F straight across. ;)

katie ta achoo
Oct 9, 2005, 03:57 PM
OK, I'll trade you an Acousticom WB-721F straight across. ;)

google says that doesn't exist..
what kind of snake opil are you tryin' to sell me?

CanadaRAM
Oct 9, 2005, 04:01 PM
google says that doesn't exist..
what kind of snake opil are you tryin' to sell me?
;)

Well if Google says it doesn't...

But surely you know the Acousticom WB-721F?

(I hope so, because I don't have the foggiest...)

Ahh.. Google also says that Wiggly Alan doesn't exist either - BUT WE'VE ALL SEEN HIM!

:D

Duff-Man
Oct 9, 2005, 06:19 PM

Duff-Man says....that is about the best ad I have seen here in a long time - I was tempted to buy it even though I don't need it....really - I am not being sarcastic....next time I am selling something I'm going to ask Katie to write it up for me :) ....oh yeah!

katie ta achoo
Oct 9, 2005, 07:05 PM
Duff-Man says....that is about the best ad I have seen here in a long time - I was tempted to buy it even though I don't need it....really - I am not being sarcastic....next time I am selling something I'm going to ask Katie to write it up for me :) ....oh yeah!

Don't be tempted-- JUST GET IT! :D