Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rapaleeman

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2010
All of the other i-Blason cases have medium to terrible reviews reporting some type of issue. I don't see how this case would be any different.

I will say I like the look of it. I used a Juice Pack Plus on my iPhone 4 for almost a year partially because my standard battery sucked but also because I actually liked it.

I'd be interested to hear reports on this one as well since the Mophie Helium, while cool, doesn't have the covered buttons that I prefer.

Menel

Suspended
Aug 4, 2011
Looks mysteriously like the Mophie that was just released.

I dunno, random chinese company with bad rep, and Li-Ion tech that catches fire if it's not properly controlled.

Not in my pockets.

Brounmoney

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
All of the other i-Blason cases have medium to terrible reviews reporting some type of issue. I don't see how this case would be any different.

I will say I like the look of it. I used a Juice Pack Plus on my iPhone 4 for almost a year partially because my standard battery sucked but also because I actually liked it.

I'd be interested to hear reports on this one as well since the Mophie Helium, while cool, doesn't have the covered buttons that I prefer.

So I guess you would say a no go. There is just not that much in the way of power for the iPhone 5 yet. The mophie like you said does not cover the buttons, and also you cant find it on amazon so mophie shipping cost are beyond ridiculous. I work in the shipping and receiving industry and I refuse to pay the kind of prices they charge for shipping.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.