PDA

View Full Version : Logo Help

Patmian212
Oct 11, 2005, 10:55 AM
Hey Guys,
I just started to make a website to promote my music, and to just get some feed back from people on the WWW. Im ok at web design but I am pretty mediocre at photoshop. Basically I would like to know if any is kind enough to make me a logo for free, nothing too extravagent just simple. Some info for the logo, my artist name is DJ Lunchbox or simply Lunchbox and I make hip-hip/ electronica type music.
The Logo should be more or less as big as the pic bellow.
GREATLY APRECIATE THE HELP.
Patmian212

Doctor Q
Oct 11, 2005, 12:01 PM
Your description is so broad. Can you be more specific about what style or "look and feel" you want?

I don't have the skill for the photoshopping, but I have two suggestions, for what they are worth:

1. Look though the list of members (http://forums.macrumors.com/memberlist.php?postslower=0&postsupper=0&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=25) here and tell us which of the avatars strike you as the right style. I'm not suggesting stealing graphics from somebody else, just using it as a way to decide what you like.

2. Use something like this lunchbox image I found on a random web site, with images on the side and front appropriate to "hip-hip electronica", whatever that means. Scaled to the desired size (about 105x116).

Patmian212
Oct 11, 2005, 12:10 PM
Your description is so broad. Can you be more specific about what style or "look and feel" you want?

I don't have the skill for the photoshopping, but I have two suggestions, for what they are worth:

1. Look though the list of members (http://forums.macrumors.com/memberlist.php?postslower=0&postsupper=0&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=25) here and tell us which of the avatars strike you as the right style. I'm not suggesting stealing graphics from somebody else, just using it as a way to decide what you like.

2. Use something like this lunchbox image I found on a random web site, with images on the side and front appropriate to "hip-hip electronica", whatever that means. Scaled to the desired size (about 105x116).

Thanks for the tip, I will look up some images.

Patmian212
Oct 11, 2005, 12:17 PM
I was thinking a logo along these lines but with my name.

20rogersc
Oct 11, 2005, 12:28 PM
This may seem a bit wierd, but how about a lunchbox as the turntable, with a record and 'arm' (is that what they're called?:o) with then your name in a graffiti style font??

Only a suggestion?!

::20ROGERSC::

Patmian212
Oct 11, 2005, 12:34 PM
This may seem a bit wierd, but how about a lunchbox as the turntable, with a record and 'arm' (is that what they're called?:o) with then your name in a graffiti style font??

Only a suggestion?!

Sounds good, maybe someone can do it, im useless at photoshop.

20rogersc
Oct 11, 2005, 03:02 PM
Sounds good, maybe someone can do it, im useless at photoshop.I'll see if I can, can't promise anything soon though, got a lot of deadlines at the moment, and I'm a lot behind :o

Patmian212
Oct 11, 2005, 03:03 PM
I'll see if I can, can't promise anything soon though, got a lot of deadlines at the moment, and I'm a lot behind :o

Its ok take your time, thanks a lot for the help!

Patmian212
Oct 12, 2005, 05:13 PM
No one?