Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
I am redesigning this logo for a company and need to know the font that is used. I asked, but they aren't sure yet and might have the answer later. I would like to finish this as soon as possible, so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• pro-sellerz logo new.jpg
    pro-sellerz logo new.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 243

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
iGary said:
Please, for the sake of humanity don't proliferate that font. :eek:

*uses Dictionary* Multiply it? What do you mean? Anyway, I think the font name is Usuzi. It's modified so this is gonna take a while.

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
They need me to redesign it to a better resolution. So I have nothing to do with the actual design. :p So shhh, don't tell them! ;)

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
p0intblank said:
I am redesigning this logo for a company and need to know the font that is used. I asked, but they aren't sure yet and might have the answer later. I would like to finish this as soon as possible, so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If you're redesigning it, use something else.

As for what it is, the 'P' in Pro is not the font and the rest looks a lot like Ethnocentric - although not exact.

D

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 152

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
I didn't really mean redesign... that was bad on my part. They just need me to go over it, as in tracing and whatever else is required, to get to a much better resolution. I'm almost done with it.

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
ah yes, you're rebuilding the logo. One of my least favorite tasks, because, I'm a logo snob and I always want to "fix" them. Aetna's was the worst, it's like a little man throwing pee. (I should note that they weren't the client... i'm not like, good or anything)

Attachments

• lnk_aetnalogo.gif
    lnk_aetnalogo.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 623

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
That's the NASA font or a clone. Look around for the freeware Nasalization font -- it's almost identical, but the O and R have been modified. (but only in the company name, the smaller lettering looks unmodified)

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
iMeowbot said:
That's the NASA font or a clone. Look around for the freeware Nasalization font -- it's almost identical, but the O and R have been modified. (but only in the company name, the smaller lettering looks unmodified)

It was indeed that font. They e-mailed me later on letting me know. Thanks for the help guys, the logo is finished. It may not be the best designed logo, but remember: all I did was rebuild it. ;) And plus, they paid me for it. What more can I ask for? :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.