Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LeeM

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
was reading through the collectors thread on here, and just dug out my 4th gen to refurb it with a new battery and hard drive, and then bought a 3rd gen and 6th gen off ebay.
im also watching a couple of 2nd gens on ebay lol! this is gonna get expensive quickly...

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
ok...
We hate u too
Nah, we don't. Enjoy your iPods! :cool:

LeeM

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
haha i will! my 3rd gen cost me £3.99 :D needs a new hard drive and battery but that will be £25

LeeM

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
actually ive just realised ive been listening to bob dylan and reading the steve jobs biography. thats definitley not got anything to do with me buying ipods...

Fralle

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2012
South part of North
actually ive just realised ive been listening to bob dylan and reading the steve jobs biography. thats definitley not got anything to do with me buying ipods...

Hahaha...know the feeling! When I think about selling my iPods, I always listen to "The Perfect Thing" by Steven Levy... ;)

LeeM

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
The eBay seller I got my 6th gen from has "lost" it. Should have expected it tbh, was listed wrong with no reserve and I won it for £40 so should have known it would never show. Back on the hunt for a well priced one

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.