Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mulletman13

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 1, 2004
Los Angeles.
Hey all,

I'm very curious... tomorrow I have a class (which I could miss) and a couple of my other friends really dont have any other full classes tomorrow, so we were thinking of going to the Apple store here in Wisconsin.

Traditionally they have broadcast the Keynote live in there, and even at times given away free things/discounts.... is there going to be anything like this going on tomorrow?

I just don't want to get my friends' hopes up for something that isn't gonna happen... Personally I have no problem going, but I don't want to be off.... thanks!

Also, what time is the event to be held at... I'm in Central time so I assume it may be something like 9am Pacific.... but hrm?

pdpfilms

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2004
Vermontana
mulletman13 said:
Hey all,

I'm very curious... tomorrow I have a class (which I could miss) and a couple of my other friends really dont have any other full classes tomorrow, so we were thinking of going to the Apple store here in Wisconsin.

Traditionally they have broadcast the Keynote live in there, and even at times given away free things/discounts.... is there going to be anything like this going on tomorrow?

I just don't want to get my friends' hopes up for something that isn't gonna happen... Personally I have no problem going, but I don't want to be off.... thanks!

You could call them tomorrow morning (?)

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Do they ever? Seems to me that the way THEY find out about new stuff is that an e-mail gets sent to the store manager, who then takes his sweet time letting all of the employees know what the deal is. When the nano came out, I knew more about it than the folks at the store did, for at least an hour.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.