Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jofotx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 12, 2013
I'm looking for an app that I can use as a camera and quickly upload that pic to facebook. The catch is that I need to be able to change facebook users with each pic, so they can post it to their particular facebook page. Anyone know of an app that is out there that will let me post quickly and change usernames quickly as well? It doesn't have to be a great camera with lots of bells and whistles, just basic candid, fun photos.

Thanks for your help!

jdcell100

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2010
What's wrong with the photo app that already on ipad it takes a second to post a picture.

jofotx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 12, 2013
jdcell100

I am looking for an app that will close someones facebook account after uploading the pic or an app that makes it VERY easy and quick to close out of facebook once the pic is taken and uploaded.

Imagine a public event where I let the public take pictures of whatever, i.e. Santa Claus. Then they can (quickly and securely) upload that photo to their facebook page and then log out (quickly and effeciently) so the next random person can do the same thing.

It needs to be a fast transition.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.