Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ohmygoodness

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 12, 2013
It hasn't been long since I first got my iPhone 5. But the biggest problem I noticed was the battery, just like all other iPhones. After I play a few games, surf the internet, or watch videos, my battery is drained. So I decided to get a battery case for my iPhone but I don't know which one would be good for my phone. After doing a bit of research and recommendation from my friend, I found this battery case

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ATSRAHO.
91y0KW1qagL._SL1500_.jpg

***UPDATE 2/15/13 I bought the case and here's my review

It's not the best the definitely one of the the top at the price.

Pros:
• fashionable battery case that'll give you the most comfort, shape, and security.
• Maintains the slim-fit and lightweight that the iPhone 5 presents, while bringing extra life to your phone.
• This battery case includes a battery pack that is lightweight despite its maximum capacity of 2200mAh battery hidden inside an ultra-thin durable casing
• battery life is more than capable of doubling the battery life of the iPhone 5.
• extended battery has fully functional set of features including power on/off so you can decide when or when not to have power
• battery level indication so you can check power remaining at any time
• pass through syncing so that you don’t need to remove the battery to sync with iTunes.
• TPU silicon makes it easier for you to remove the phone while giving it security
• Reasonable Price: $28.99
Cons:
• Some parts are made from plastic (but that’s what makes it very lightweight.. pretty reasonable)
• No earphone jack. This is similar for most battery cases. But that's what causes the most inconvinience. You would have to work your way around this one
• Generic Brand

Last edited:

ohmygoodness

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 12, 2013
UPDATE: (3/18/13)
I'm quite impressed with these cases. This is my 2nd battery case, and they have pulled through very nicely. No sign or wear, no decrease in battery life.

nilzi

macrumors regular
Mar 19, 2013
It is a litttle expensive, I just buy a iPhone 5 case from etradesupply with a cheaper price.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.