PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved] Iphone 5 "wet" installation screen protector

dortega479
Feb 15, 2013, 09:05 AM
Hi everybody,:):p

I have a question about all the screen protector that use "wet" installation, I have read about it and many people say that is save to use it, otherwise there is other people that they wouldnt take the risk of use water on an electonic device.

My iphone 5 have a little bit crack on the right corner, next to the camera, so i dont know if it is a good idea to use water on the screen.

How safety you think this screen protectors are?:confused:

If i use this protector, do you think that the water would enter mi phone screen and damage it? or enter by the crack on the corner?:confused:

spyguy10709
Feb 15, 2013, 09:07 AM
Hi everybody,:):p

I have a question about all the screen protector that use "wet" installation, I have read about it and many people say that is save to use it, otherwise there is other people that they wouldnt take the risk of use water on an electonic device.

My iphone 5 have a little bit crack on the right corner, next to the camera, so i dont know if it is a good idea to use water on the screen.

How safety you think this screen protectors are?:confused:

If i use this protector, do you think that the water would enter mi phone screen and damage it? or enter by the crack on the corner?:confused:

Well...
If you do it right, it will be great. If not, you could screw it up.

Personally, the best screen protectors (although pricy) are the glass ones, like the Spigen SGP (Specially the Glas.T R model, the Glas.T regular cracks too easily).

They look great on a cracked screen, and it will protect your phone from cracking more.