PDA

View Full Version : An App for Homework

kikima
Feb 17, 2013, 10:34 PM
Hi all. I'm a first year master's student and I'd like a calendar app to input all of my deadlines and due dates for readings and papers. I've been using Apple's Calendar but it's a lot of clutter because it asks me to set a time for each task, and obviously I just want a list of items due on that date.

Any suggestions?

SJism23
Feb 17, 2013, 10:47 PM
Have you looked at iStudiez Pro? It's one of the more well known apps. You can list your courses, lecture times, teachers, due dates, etc. I think it'd be perfect for your needs. There's a lite version if you want to try it out first, but it is limited.

(BTW, what Master's degree are you completing? I'm just curious. :))

kikima
Feb 17, 2013, 11:08 PM
Have you looked at iStudiez Pro? It's one of the more well known apps. You can list your courses, lecture times, teachers, due dates, etc. I think it'd be perfect for your needs. There's a lite version if you want to try it out first, but it is limited.

(BTW, what Master's degree are you completing? I'm just curious. :))

Thank you for the rec. I saw that one, but I'm hesitant because its cross-functionality with Apple Calendar seems kinda limited and I want to streamline my homework assignments with everything else.

And I'm an MBA student.