Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joekim1026

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 1, 2011
Hello!

I really love the cases that allow you to rotate the iPad so you can view in landscape and portrait mode. I was wondering if anyone could help me find the THINNEST one out of the pack. I know there are so many of them, however, they all seem somewhat bulky.

Thanks for the help!

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
Hello!

I really love the cases that allow you to rotate the iPad so you can view in landscape and portrait mode. I was wondering if anyone could help me find the THINNEST one out of the pack. I know there are so many of them, however, they all seem somewhat bulky.

Thanks for the help!

When zerochroma releases their cass in march, it will be the thinest for mini. For other ipads their current model is thinnest.

Gator Bob

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2011
So far the Poetic slims from Amazon have been the best I've found for both my ipad-mini and ipad 3. They are light weight, good quality and low price. I quit using my very pricey luxury leather Aranez which works well on the ipad 3 but is just too heavy and bulky.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.