PDA

View Full Version : Logic X?

Suraj R.
Feb 18, 2013, 09:59 PM
When do you think Apple will release a Logic X? Logic 9's been out for a while now, and I think its time for them to release a new update. Do you even think they will anytime soon? Apple neither made an iLife 12 or 13, so I'm kind of skeptical towards whether or not they're working on a product that appeals to so little of their market. Many people use Final Cut X (you don't have to be a video enthusiast to use it, you could just use it to edit some videos), but Logic on the other hand isn't so.

Hopefully we get one soon?

pdjudd
Feb 18, 2013, 10:21 PM
We can hope so but honestly nobody really knows what is going on with Logic. I wouldn't draw much conclusions by bringing up iLife as a comparison. Apple has gone a couple of years between releases before so iLife isn't too late with that.

Software like Logic can take time to release major versions - it is not, after all consumer grade software.

Suraj R.
Feb 18, 2013, 10:39 PM
We can hope so but honestly nobody really knows what is going on with Logic. I wouldn't draw much conclusions by bringing up iLife as a comparison. Apple has gone a couple of years between releases before so iLife isn't too late with that.

Software like Logic can take time to release major versions - it is not, after all consumer grade software.

All we can do is wait I guess. Nothings wrong with Logic 9, so waiting for a better release doesn't have any compromises.

pdjudd
Feb 18, 2013, 10:40 PM
It is and it is what Apple intends for us to do.