Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jcarm24

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
C-Ville, VA
So my first video I considered buying on iTunes 6 was "She's Crafty" buy the Beastie Boys. I went to preview it, and with about 4 seconds left, some girl in the audience lifts up her shirt! I couldn't believe it! Not that I don't expect that from a video by the BB's, but the fact that iTunes has the balls to show it during a preview. I mean, if Janet Jackson can get reamed out for exposing a nipple during the Super Bowl, (accidentally), is there gonna be an outcry for iTunes to stop intentionally showing some girls cans on some video preview?

I don't remember checking a box to acknowledge that I am 18+ years when I download iTunes 6.

danielsan26

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2004
jcarm24 said:
So my first video I considered buying on iTunes 6 was "She's Crafty" buy the Beastie Boys. I went to preview it, and with about 4 seconds left, some girl in the audience lifts up her shirt! I couldn't believe it! Not that I don't expect that from a video by the BB's, but the fact that iTunes has the balls to show it during a preview. I mean, if Janet Jackson can get reamed out for exposing a nipple during the Super Bowl, (accidentally), is there gonna be an outcry for iTunes to stop intentionally showing some girls cans on some video preview?

I don't remember checking a box to acknowledge that I am 18+ years when I download iTunes 6.

I totally didn't believe you until I saw it for myself. Probably not long until that gets removed.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
After exhaustive search to locate the elusive titties, I've found them.

Attachments

• craftysheis.jpg
    craftysheis.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 312
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.