PDA

View Full Version : 7th generation iPod Nano stopped playing sound!

LOLZpersonok
Feb 26, 2013, 01:47 AM
It worked all day today. Then, I put it to sleep and didn't use it until now which is when I discovered that it no longer plays ANY sound. Those earbuds work just fine, I tested them.

I don't know what else to say. It is still technically brand new. Please help!

Jessica Lares
Feb 26, 2013, 02:01 AM
It worked all day today. Then, I put it to sleep and didn't use it until now which is when I discovered that it no longer plays ANY sound. Those earbuds work just fine, I tested them.

I don't know what else to say. It is still technically brand new. Please help!

You don't have the Bluetooth activated by any chance? :o

Try restarting it (you do it like you would an iPod Touch/iPhone). And if all else fails, try restoring it.

LOLZpersonok
Feb 27, 2013, 09:25 PM
You don't have the Bluetooth activated by any chance? :o

Try restarting it (you do it like you would an iPod Touch/iPhone). And if all else fails, try restoring it.

Bluetooth wasn't on and I tried restarting it and restoring it. It didn't help :eek:

Jessica Lares
Feb 27, 2013, 10:31 PM
Bluetooth wasn't on and I tried restarting it and restoring it. It didn't help :eek:

Your headphone jack is probably busted then. Call Apple/make a Genius appointment. They'll do an exchange.

LOLZpersonok
Feb 28, 2013, 07:18 PM
Your headphone jack is probably busted then. Call Apple/make a Genius appointment. They'll do an exchange.

As much as I don't want to do an exchange, I'll probably have to exchange it. Thanks for the help anyways.