Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today seeded build 12D74 of OS X Mountain Lion to developers, marking the eleventh beta iteration of the newest version of Mountain Lion. 10.8.3 was first seeded to developers in November of 2012.

build12d74.png
Build 12D74 comes two weeks after build 12D68 and features no listed changes. Registered developers can download the update on Apple's Developer Page.

This post originally referred to Build 12D74 as the twelfth developer seed of OS X 10.8.3 when it was actually the eleventh seed.

Article Link: Apple Seeds Build 12D74 of OS X Beta 10.8.3 to Developers

epelba01

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2013
This taking forever. I can't wait for the official update as I heard it fixes wake on lan problems. Any thoughts how much longer we have to wait for the public release?

lwapps

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2012
This taking forever. I can't wait for the official update as I heard it fixes wake on lan problems. Any thoughts how much longer we have to wait for the public release?

There's no telling with Apple!

ghosthaunt11

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2013
What?!!! ANOTHER beta? That's exactly what I DID NOT WANT to happen. This has to be the LAST beta before public release. Maybe I could afford to wait one more week, but I CANNOT WAIT two more weeks.

I'm trying to be as patient as I can, but I think that Apple is taking TOO long. They better have a good reason for it, such as bug fixing.

:mad:

Last edited:

ResPublica

macrumors regular
Jun 12, 2011
What?!!! ANOTHER beta? That's exactly what I DID NOT WANT to happen. This has to be the LAST beta before public release. Maybe I could afford to wait one more week, but I CANNOT WAIT two more weeks.

What precisely will happen if it takes them more than two weeks?

Rampage Dev

macrumors member
Dec 23, 2012
Hopefully this is the GM and we will see a update soon. This should have been released in January and now we should be seeing the Beta of 10.8.4. Apple once again drooped the ball again not fixing key issues in a timely fashion.

daneoni

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2006

I love how you're making declarations like you actually have a choice. What are you gonna do, march into Cupertino and do a stick up

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.