Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TammyWal22

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 5, 2009
‘Slots Frenzy’ is the perfect game for fans of the genre and anyone else with a passion for winning big without breaking the bank! This highly addicting game includes tons of unique slot machine themes such as Farm Village, Fairy World, Dragon Ville, Rome City, Monster World, Arabian Night, Wild West, Basketball and a lot more!

mzl.eromzsve.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.upexjvea.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.xavvgkwn.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.fficaten.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.oywgwpaa.320x480-75.jpg

App Store Link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slots-frenzy/id550961223

Check it out today!

JulieBMurphy

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2009
It look really great! I love slots machine game and want to try it out.

Anyone downloaded this game? Just have few questions about the game before I purchase.

How many machine in the first released version?

What is the maximum bet line supported?

Is it necessary to register an account to play?

Is it support iPad Mini?

maybe OP or someone who playing this game can help to answer my questions. thanks!

TammyWal22

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 5, 2009
Julie, it come with 10 slots in the first version and support up to 40 bet lines... but you have to upgrade your rank first.

No need to register any account, but you still can connect to Facebook for sharing your winning if you hope to do so.

It is an universal app, so it support every iOS device, including iPhone 4/5, iPad & iPad Mini too!

It look really great! I love slots machine game and want to try it out.

Anyone downloaded this game? Just have few questions about the game before I purchase.

How many machine in the first released version?

What is the maximum bet line supported?

Is it necessary to register an account to play?

Is it support iPad Mini?

maybe OP or someone who playing this game can help to answer my questions. thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.